Monday 1 February 2016

Well, it's Monday AGAIN!

Boo! I hate Monday's, it means I have to stop playing with my crafty stash and go and earn some money - you know, that sensible adulting stuff we all hate!

Anyway, on this dull and dreary Monday, I thought I'd share another of my makes using the fab new CD 'A Country Life', this uses one of the Heart Easels on the CD, there are 6 of these, all ready for you to cut out and put your own interpretation on.  I used some of the dies from Sara's Signature Series 'Butterfly Lullaby' for embellishment (flit and flutter and the fancy flourishes dies) together with some rose embellishments.  Unfortunately it does not show up in the photo but I also used my clear sparkle pen from the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens on the butterfly and if you catch it in the right light it glistens beautifully.


Anyway, whatever you are up to today, hope it's a good one!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel my dear crafty buddy this is stunning, will catch up with you soon hopefully just need to buy a car hopefully this coming weekend and then i will be able to play again. Love Ali xx