Friday 22 May 2015

Do me a favour

Well, I hope you managed to get your hands on the four day deal, in fact for some of you the goodies will have already arrived to play with!

These next makes come from CD2, which has some wonderful 3D goodies on it - these are Favour boxes (well, pyramids), and each of the selections has the designs to make two, hence my makes, which as you can see are the american/broadway ones.  These are sooo easy to put together and you can decorate or not as you see fit (the statue of liberty is one of the stamps, which I coloured with my spectrum noir pens - BGR1,2 & 3).  


They would be great for a few sweeties or for small trinkets from your travels to give as gifts, don't forget there are 12 different designs on the CD (each with two trinket boxes), so plenty of choice depending on your destination! (see what I did there!!!).

Anyway, s'pose I'd better go and get ready for work, have a great day all.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: