Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Well, it's January 1st, so a fresh brand new year to make a mark (or completely arse it up, like every other year, but I can dream!).

Sorry I've not been about much, I was so busy in the run up to Christmas getting things ready and making cards (most of my makes last year were for Crafters Companion and I didn't make that many for my stash, one of the first things I'd like to rectify this year - make more cards for my own supplies, not that I'm complaining, I love working with Crafters Companion stuff!).

Well, I thought I'd just come on with a quick post to wish you all a Happy New Year, and to show you one of the cards I forgot to put on my blog from last year.  This is from the Bebunni Floral CD and uses one of the lovely topper companions, some backing paper also from the CD, the coordinating Bebunni cupcake die and some stunning purple ribbon.  Should be a really quick card to make, I say should as even simple cards seem to take me forever as I faff about moving things around until they seem just right.


Anyway, hope you're having a great start to the new year, and that this fresh brand spanking new year brings everything you want.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: