Friday 14 November 2014

Morning all


Well, we've made it through to another Friday and at least the day is starting sunny.

The Bebunni Floral shows may now be finished and you will all be looking forward to receiving (or may already have received) your goodies, so I hope you all have as much fun playing as I have with this particular launch.  

This card uses one of the Decoupage sheets, and for someone who keeps saying she doesn't like decoupage, I seem to use it more and more!  I used some lovely red pearlescent card I got at exeter, my Diesire Cameo stamping frame, the embossalicious Regency Swirls folder onto centura pearl hint of gold and then a sentiment and ribbon, simple, quick (if you exclude the cutting out of the decoupage) and lovely (well I think so!).


Anyway, really hope you like this card, and hopefully be back soon with some more as I really need to get cracking on some Christmas cards!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: