Sunday 5 October 2014

Dream Boat

Well, I hope you all enjoyed the Moonbeam Meadow launch this week, and I'm sure some of you are already merrily making cards, it's fab isn't it?!

This card was made with the 'True Love' stamp set, coloured with my trustee spectrum noirs and mounted onto Diesire Cameo Stamping, the backing paper is from the Everyday CD, as is the little epiphany at the bottom, some ribbon and gems and you're there!

Whilst this card design looks very complicated, it really isn't and you should have a go.  I used three squares of card 6x6, which you score and crease on the diagonal, then you glue together so that they come to a point, if you google 'teepee card' there are loads of tutorials, including some youtube videos which will help.


The pens I used to colour this image are:


TN1, TN2, TN4, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG8, BT1, CR6, DR2, DG2, GG3, TB1-4

Anyway, hope you're having a fab Sunday & see you soon.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: