Tuesday 7 October 2014

And now for something completely different

I'll get back to showing you all my lovely Crafters Companion makes in just a bit, but I wanted to share something completely different for me today.

When I went to Exeter recently one stall I did find completely lovely was the House of Zandra stand.  You may be familiar with the artwork as it's been used for Katy Sue designs, with the shoes and bags etc..., but Sandra Wright has her own website now and goes to shows.  Her artwork is so different from others out there and I just fell in love with one particular image on the 'Fabulous Christmas' CD that it was my first purchase at the show.

I used one of the Invertage pages to make this card and several other images from the CD layered up onto a stepper card, copious amounts of glitter and a bit of acetate (you can't see this very well) and I think this is such a lovely card I may just have to keep it!

I did cheat with the cutting out of the individual items, they were cut on my Scan n Cut (well it has to earn it's living sometime!).

the image in this card is the one that I fell in love with, but I will say that there are so many for you to fall in love with, you will probably spend an entire afternoon just browsing the CD, anyway, if you want to get hold of the CD, or any of the stamps that they make, these can be found here (I'm so good to you).


Anyway, hope you like & will come back soon.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: