Thursday 19 June 2014

Here comes Santa Claus!

Lol! no you haven't just missed the last 6 months of the year and screamed into Christmas (although each year it seems to creep up in just that way!).  But I spent the entire weekend last weekend listening to Christmas carols and playing with the soon to be released Christmas Bebunni range (I sooo love being on the Design Team!).

You do not have to wait too long to get hold of these little beauties for yourself, they are launching on Create and Craft on Monday 23rd June as the 4 Day Deal - save your pennies this weekend, you're going to need them all!

Anyway onto today's little beauty from me - this is Bebunni with Poinsettia, and is one of the eight stamp sets in the release, each come with their own sentiments, one of which I've also used on this card.  There are also two 5x7 embossing folders, and if you look carefully at the green panel, you can see the Christmas wording on the paper - that is embossed using one of the embossing folders.  All of the papers for this card were printed from the CD (one of two CD's) and as you can see some of my old diesire dies made another outing.


I coloured Bebunni with my trustee Spectrum Noir pens and pencils (SN Pens: BG1, BG4, BG6, PP1, PP3, CR5, CR11, DR3, DR6, CT2, CG3, JG1 Blender.  Pencils: 033, 047, 045, 024, 119, 008, 089, 034 – 037)  Oh and I used some glue and glamour dust on his hat.

Anyway, hope you like my little sneak peek - come back for more soon!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: